Treat yourself to a super simple mocha recipe!
- 1 1/4 cups of milk (or milk alternative)
- 2 tablespoons of Simply Chocolate Syrup
- A small cup of coffee / espresso shot (around 50ml)
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Add milk into a milk pan along with the chocolate syrup, warm the milk on a low heat and stir in the chocolate syrup.
Whilst this is happening – make a small amount of your favourite coffee. This could be done by using the small cup setting on your Keurig / KPod brewer. Brew the coffee into your favourite mug and then add the warmed milk and chocolate. Top with whipped cream and there you have the perfect mocha.
Need these ingredients? Find them on the sourced website! Click here.